A Next-Generation Server for Pure IP or Converged Hybrid Networks
NEC’s UNIVERGE SV9500 Communications Server is the optimal product for a pure IP or converged hybrid network. It was developed to fully satisfy the communication needs of the enterprise and is an integral part of NEC’s UNIVERGE®360 approach to empower your business and to make your network a more productive asset.
The flexible SV9500 supports a powerful set of open standards for interoperability and provides a cost-effective means of leveraging your organization’s existing investments. Even though it is designed to be a part of a pure IP architecture, the SV9500 can accommodate pre-existing traditional systems and support solutions that use either centralized or distributed conferencing and trunking equipment.
The SV9500 serves as the foundation upon which a robust IP telephony solution can be built. It is the next step on the evolutionary path of the SV8500 and the NEAX 2400 systems, and it can be incorporated into networks that contain either one or both of these products.
UNIVERGE SV9500 BENEFITS
- Flexibility through open standards
- New modular chassis and interface
- Extensive voice and IP features
- Complete interoperability with existing NEC systems
UNIVERGE SV9500 FEATURES
NEC’s tradition of quality and reliability is reflected in the SV8500’s robust features. SV8500 Communications Servers maximize availability and ensure business continuity through a number of capabilities, including:
- Component redundancy
- IP fail-over for stations and trunking
- Clustered survivability
- Power failure transfer
- Flash drive technology
- Least-cost routing for self-healing networks
- Advanced fault diagnosis
- Error-correcting memory
- End-to-end encryption
- Support for a wide range of tools, including:
- UNIVERGE Mobile Client
- UNIVERGE IP and Digital Terminals (both desktop and wireless DECT)
- NEC DT300 and DT700 Series phones
- Desktop Gigabit Ethernet
- Compatibility with UC for Business
- Integration with Microsoft’s Office Communication Server.
- Over 900 additional service features